At Van Ginkel Concerns are the specialists who are daily engaged in various electronic fire protection systems for utilities projects, (the petrochemical) industry, parking garages, offices etc.
Possible installations we can offer include:
- Fire alarm systems (including: FireClass, Protec, Kentec and both addressable and conventional, wired/wireless)
- Evacuation alarm system (integration with the fire alarm system is possible from alarm sounders to speech)
- Sprinkler alarm panels (to read in the status of reports and to control the sprinkler system)
- Smoke aspiration systems (high-sensitivity smoke detection for server rooms, atriums, control rooms)
- Line-type heat detection & LIST systems (both linear line-type detection and high-sensitivity and addressable heat detection based on glass fibre)
- Graphical systems (complete range of LED mimics, from side panels to complete digital graphical panels)
We can offer you the complete range for your project and take care of everything for you.
We can offer our services from the design phase to delivery to the end user, consider in this respect specifications, POR (Programme of Requirements), (pre) engineering, design & drawings, project management, execution & installation to commissioning & delivery to the end user.
After the successful delivery of the project, we can also offer a complete programme of training for the managers of the plant(s).
We also offer a full range of service & maintenance for all the systems supplied, with or without a connection to the control room for the rapid follow-up of alarms and quick availability of a service technician.